As I mentioned in my last post, Claire and I went to the Thompson Wildlife Management Area last Saturday for a hike and to hopefully take some pictures of Trillium. It was a little early, and this one was not open yet. I tried some shots from the side but I wanted to keep the identification of a Trillium, thus this straight on shot. Again because of the wind I bumped up the ISO but not as high at 400. I wanted some DOF so I was at f8 and 1/200 on my 85mm macro. I used my jacket to put the bud in the shade (the light was uneven) and to block some of the wind. I have post processed the picture to further highlight just the bud and leaves, the most significant which was to do a black and white conversion with a green filter and then blend the B&W version with the color using the multiply blend.